I’m mostly a software engineer, but I enjoy learning about pretty much anything. Most recently, that’s meant various electronics.
If you have any comments or questions about anything, please feel free to email me.
I also have a GitHub account, where most of the open-source things I’ve worked on are.
- Jan 02, 2020 - Fix Slow Local Name Resolution
- Dec 27, 2019 - Reverse Engineering Milwaukee M12 Battery Packs
- Dec 27, 2019 - Making beautiful SVG schematics
- Dec 26, 2019 - Fixing broken name resolution after sleep
- Aug 11, 2019 - KiCad footprints from drawings
- Jul 25, 2019 - Testing a nickel band material
- Apr 02, 2019 - Taking apart a failed 10W LED bulb
- Oct 30, 2018 - Mark-It: Amazon Go, without the AI (HackGSU F18)
- Sep 24, 2018 - Connecting to GSU's HPC cluster from Linux
- Jul 16, 2018 - Configuring a libvirt Windows VM
- Jul 16, 2018 - Blocking rouge DHCP servers with firewalld
- Jun 02, 2018 - Generating tileable textures with wavelet decompose
- Apr 08, 2018 - Forgot to fill your water bottle? Have your phone remind you! (HackGSU S18)
- Apr 07, 2018 - Open Sesame: Unlock doors… with your face (HackPrinceton S18)
- Nov 11, 2017 - Porta Potty Patrol: Detect dirty toilets (HackGSU F17)
- Apr 06, 2017 - SmartBar: Computer-assisted curls (HackGSU S17)
- Mar 14, 2017 - Making Docker and hostapd work together
- Feb 16, 2017 - noiselib example outputs
- Feb 08, 2015 - Using Nim with CircleCI
- Posts by tag